When I receive an initial phone call from a potential client, I find the most valuable information I can provide them is an explanation of my illustration process. Whether you have worked with an illustrator previously or are looking to hire for the first time, it’s something that should be asked.
As a follow up to “When I Grow Up I Want to Be A Technical Illustrator“, my latest Slideshare presentation answers questions from the perspective of a potential client.
Such questions as:
- Why would you hire a Technical Illustrator?
- Can you illustrate this for me?
- What is the technical illustration process?
- What are the different types of illustration?
- What about animation?
- What drawing view should I use?
- How much will this illustration cost?
This presentation includes tips for how best to work with a Technical Illustrator.
I hope you enjoy the presentation. Feel free to share this Slideshare deck and email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) any questions you may have about technical illustration.